With the continuous improvement of the quality of life, people's environmental awareness continues to increase. The concept of "green environmental protection" has gradually become an important factor in promoting the sustainable development of society. As an important economic component of our country, the machinery manufacturing industry cannot achieve sustainable development without the green concept. Therefore, it is of great significance to strengthen the in-depth analysis of the practical application of green concepts in mechanical design and manufacturing.
At present, in the process of economic development, facing increasingly severe environmental pollution problems, all industries that want to achieve sustainable development need to attach great importance to the integration of green environmental protection concepts into manufacturing, design, and production processes. Green environmental protection is an inevitable choice to promote the rapid, healthy, and sustainable development of various industries. The level of machinery manufacturing is an important indicator for measuring the level of industrial development of a country. The level of machinery manufacturing can directly reflect the overall level of a country's science, technology, and economic development. The rational application of green concepts to mechanical design and manufacturing is an urgent requirement for Taiwan's economic and social development, and it is an inevitable trend for building a harmonious society.
1. The practical application of green concepts in mechanical design and manufacturing
(1) Choosing to use healthy and environmentally friendly manufacturing materials to give a green concept to mechanical design and manufacturing is first reflected in the selection of manufacturing materials, and the materials must be healthy and environmentally friendly. In the process of selecting materials, it is necessary to fully consider the economy, safety, and compatibility of materials. The most important thing is to consider whether the application of this kind of material will pollute the environment. Chemical substances such as mercury and tongs used in machinery manufacturing in the past will seriously pollute the environment, and their materials have low recycling rates and low utilization values. Therefore, the mechanical design and manufacturing based on the green concept should improve the scientificity and rationality of material selection, and apply the green concept from the source of manufacturing design. In the material selection process, first of all, it is necessary to ensure that the material is practical, so that it can better meet the relevant performance of the manufactured product. For example, whether the material is corrosion-resistant, high temperature resistant, impact-resistant, etc., you cannot choose raw materials that pollute the environment and harm human health. Second, take effective measures to strengthen the scientific management of healthy and environmentally friendly green materials. Various types of raw materials need to be classified, and then targeted measures are taken for management. Adopt a dynamic management method for raw material management, and carefully review material-related properties. When the materials are used in the actual production process, strengthen the reasonable recovery and scientific treatment of related waste and residual materials after production to maximize the utilization value of the raw materials.
(2) Carry out a green design of products. Introduce the concept of green design in the mechanical design process. In the production process of the product, we attach great importance to the comprehensive consideration of the environmental attributes of the product. Product environmental attributes specifically refer to recyclability, disassembly, maintainability, etc. In the product design process, green design is the main goal of the implementation of the main product design work. Based on ensuring the relevant functions and quality of the product, it ensures low environmental pollution and low resource consumption, while maximizing the product and related parts the value of reuse. As a result, the application of green concepts in mechanical design and manufacturing puts forward higher requirements for designers. The designer must ensure that the design plan can well meet the actual needs of consumers, and at the same time, fully consider the natural attributes of the product to ensure that it meets the requirements of the green concept. In the detach ability design of the product, mechanical products are composed of many parts. During the design process, it is necessary to ensure that the relevant parts of the product can be removed from the product smoothly, and after the removal, the parts will not suffer any damage. This design can maximize the use-value of materials and reduce resource waste. At the same time, this design can also promote the effective reduction of the production cost of the enterprise and improve the economic efficiency of the enterprise. In the green design concept, recyclability is also an important content. In the design process of the machine manufacturing design scheme, the designer needs to fully consider the recyclability of the product to ensure the maximum use of resources, and at the same time to ensure that the product will not cause serious pollution to the social environment after it is discarded. Also, in the design process, the product's recyclability and maintainability must be fully considered. The production of disposable products will cause a serious waste of resources and increase environmental pollution, which does not meet the requirements of green concepts and the development of an ecological society.
(3) Increase investment in support of green design concepts. In mechanical design and manufacturing, the real realization of the application of green concepts now relies on the support of related technologies, talents, and policies in addition to related technologies and methods. Therefore, it is necessary to increase investment in the process of applying green concepts, strengthen the support of supporting measures for green design, and continuously increase the auxiliary support of talents, policies, and technology. Specific support measures can be achieved through the following aspects: First, relevant government departments should actively formulate relevant systems and policies, encourage machinery manufacturing enterprises to apply green concepts in the actual production and operation process, and strengthen the support of policies and systems. Machinery manufacturing enterprises apply green concepts to provide more convenience. At the same time, strengthen the publicity of the green concept, promote the continuous enhancement of citizens' awareness of green environmental protection, and increase supervision. Secondly, give full play to innovative thinking and strengthen the continuous innovation of design concepts and design technologies. Machinery manufacturing enterprises take the green concept as a guide, actively apply advanced technology and equipment, and strengthen the optimization of design schemes. Finally, attach great importance to and continuously strengthen the training of green design talents, promote the continuous improvement of the professional skills and overall quality of design workers, so that designers can timely understand and master the world’s most advanced design concepts and technologies, stimulate their innovative thinking, and promote It can design a mechanical manufacturing plan that is more in line with the concept of green environmental protection and the requirements of sustainable social development.
2. The practical significance of applying green concepts in mechanical design and manufacturing
(1) It can be realized from the source to ensure green and environmental protection. As we all know, the design is the first stage in the entire production process of a product. It is the source. If you want to completely solve the problem, you must start from the source. Therefore, if you want to achieve green products in mechanical manufacturing, you must apply green concepts in the design process. Compared with the developed countries in the West, my country's science and technology level is at a relatively low level. At this stage, most of my country's machinery manufacturing companies still use traditional design methods. The biggest drawback of this design and manufacturing method is the one-sided pursuit of the improvement of economic efficiency, and the failure to fully consider the long-term economic and social development. Therefore, the traditional mechanical design and manufacturing promote serious resource waste, environmental pollution, and other problems. Applying the green concept to the design requires the designer to fully consider the disassembly and recyclability of the product in the process of designing the mechanical manufacturing scheme to ensure that the product is produced and used to the greatest extent, Pollution and damage to the environment and human health after being abandoned are minimized. At the same time, this design concept also requires designers to maximize the product life cycle, which can greatly reduce resource waste.
(2) The value of discarded mechanical products can be improved. With the continuous acceleration of economic crimes and the continuous improvement of people’s living standards, mechanical products have become necessities in people’s daily lives, and their discard rate is also increasing, which in turn causes more serious problems. Environmental pollution. After applying the green concept to mechanical design, the product life cycle is effectively extended, resources are effectively reduced, and waste mechanical products also have higher recycling value, thereby reducing environmental pollution caused by waste products, and ultimately achieving green environmental protection.
With the rapid development of economy and society, resource shortage and environmental degradation have become a global problem. Therefore, the application of green concepts in mechanical design and manufacturing to improve the use-value of products, reduce resource waste, and alleviate environmental pollution has become an inevitable trend for mechanical systems and even the entire society to achieve sustainable development. Therefore, my country needs to correctly understand the importance of applying the green concept, and take effective measures to apply the green concept to mechanical design and manufacturing, and promote the full realization of the guiding value of the green concept.