Home > Knowledge > Injection Molding Machine > Hydtaulic Injection Molding Machine > The Advantages of Hydraulic Injection Molding Machine
The Advantages of Hydraulic Injection Molding Machine
Hydraulic injection molding is the preferred option for actuating core pulls, ejectors, and valve gates, as well as thick-walled parts that require long hold times. Some of its benefits over all-electric machines include:
- Lower price tag: The base price of these machines are significantly less than its alternatives.
- Cheaper parts: If a part on the machine needs to be replaced due to damage or the parts life-span reached its limit, the replacement parts are lower cost and easier to find.
- Stronger parts: The hydraulic parts of the machine are more resistant to wear and tear—they are built to last.
- Power: Hydraulic molding machines have exceptional clamping force.
- Better injection rates
- High resistance to wear and tear
- Larger shot size
- Better ejection capability
- Available with gas accumulators to make up for slower clamp movements
- Easier to control for high-level projects
- There are many units available on the used market because of this method’s popularity